Mon 27 March 2017
470 Kingsland Rd, London E8 4AE, UK
* No door tickets, only pre-sales allowed, please print out confirmation email
* Please bring a yoga mat and blanket to feel comfortable (we have limited available), wear loose clothing as you will be laying down
* No food or alcohol will be served, only water and soft drinks will be available
* Please ensure that you or your friends are not epileptic or light sensitive
* Come with an open mind and an open heart!
***We look forward to welcoming you to our intimate session***
Take a psychedelic trip into your innerworld on a healing and rejuvenating Monday evening. Ambient music meets light meditation at brilliant corners.
Under flickering light pulsating at specially programmed frequencies, participants are bathed in a cocoon of light & sound imbued with the intention to heal and recharge. Through closed eyelids, you will experience a personal "visible” frequency entrainment of rich colours and geometric patterns, providing a fully immersive experience for deep consciousness exploration.
A special vinyl-only ambient set by Deadbeat on brilliant corners' audiophile Klipsch soundsystem will paint a vast sonic field for various states of wandering.
* Deep relaxation, release and meditation
* Reduce anxiety, stress
* Calm hyperactivity, increasing focus and concentration
* Balance the physical, spiritual, emotional and mental body
* Sleep improvement, aid for insomnia
* Creative visualisation
* Lucid dreaming
* Remove subconscious blockages for healing
Deadbeat is one Scott Monteith, an adopted Montrealer who has been releasing his own special blend of dub laden, minimal electronics since 2000 for labels such as Cynosure, Intr_version, Revolver, and Scape.
Deadbeat has performed at some of the world's most respected festivals, including Barcelona's Sonar, Berlin's Transmediale, and Montreal's own Mutek. Whether crafting quirky, not-quite-dancefloor techno, or rumbling digital dub, Scott continually strives to create music that honors the past beyond empty tribute or cultural appropriation, by infusing the digital tools of the present with a little of the magic known as human imperfection.
“An awesome journey of light through the innermost recesses of the mind! Initially intense, and mind-blowingly like being on a personal rollercoaster, but refreshing and leaves one feeling surprisingly focused and clear after the session.”
"It was amazingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. In the evening I just felt peace and forgiveness towards people I was still angry at. I was not expecting that at all."
"I just took part in this amazing experiment in sound and light. Was very trippy and feel afterwards very relaxed. The trippy lights in my head were so intense and clear, totally amazing experience."
People who are not advised to attend this session:
* Are epileptic
* Are light sensitive
* Have history of epilepsy or seizures
* Have a history of severe anxiety or other psychosis
Hosted by: www.lichtherapieberlin.com in collaboration with Midnight Shift
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org